If you're planning to attend just one event this year, be sure this is it!
Join us for the 15th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference taking place in Calgary on December 6 & 7, 2016.
For 14 years, owners, contractors and solution experts have been gathering at this important industry event to share new strategies, compare pain points and come out ahead.
We're very excited to share with you a preview of this year's brand new agenda, reflecting the latest trends and highlighting the achievements within the industry.
Our program is relevant for your entire team, from the newest member to the most-seasoned manager. Here are a few of the companies already confirmed to speak:
|Shell Canada Ltd
PCS Nitrogen Fertilizer
…with many more to come!
Learn what works and what doesn't with sessions, interactive panels and case studies including:
- Cost strategies for on-budget project execution
- Ways to manage scope growth and avoid scope creep
- Keeping the schedule on track and building an effective P6 schedule
- Key relationships and communication skills for a successful turnaround
- Managing the client-contractor relationship for accountability and improved project execution
PLUS! New This Year – SEPARATELY BOOKABLE Pre-Conference Master Class
Commissioning and Start-Up Strategies December 5, 2016
Lean to move your project from early planning to ready for operations with key topics including:
- Spectra Energy case study on the commissioning process from start-up to completion
- Incorporating commissioning issues into the design phase of early project planning
- Effectively integrating new assets within the existing organization from Suncor Energy
And much more!
Sign up early, bring your team, and take advantage of our best pricing.
Maximize your organization's visibility in front of key decision-makers in your target market. For more information, contact Director of Business Development Daniel Gellman at 416-927-0718 ext. 7389, toll-free 1-877-927-0718 ext. 7389 or by email at D.Gellman@CanadianInstitute.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Calgary this December!
Hear what our delegates had to say:
- Rich Verwegen, Turnaround Team Leader, NOVA Chemicals- Manufacturing East
- Mark Valenta, Maintenance Manager, Canfor Pulp Ltd., Northwood Mill
- Jason Hamm, Turnaround Planner/Scheduler, Co-op Refinery Complex
- Kevin Hearn, TAR Manager, SemCAMS